Saturday, July 25, 2009

DisneyWorld

We took loads of pictures but I believe this one says it all. If you go to Disney you have to see Mickey. It only took us 45 min to see him. Not bad for a summer day at DisneyWorld. The kids were tired after the whole day at the park but we couldn't leave without seeing Mickey so we waited. Luckily we caught the last train from toontown for the night so we didn't have to walk all the way back up to the front of the park and we caught the tail end of the lights parade too. It was a fun trip but we sure were exhausted every night.


As we all know, Daisy Duck has a flirty side. After standing in line to meet Daisy at Epcot, she got so giddy and tiptoed around Justin as if he was the cutest thing on earth. She was getting fresh with my 13 year old son and I've never seen him get so red. It was the funniest thing and I remembered towards the end to snap a few pics. Unfortunatley I missed her giving him a kiss. You can see that even in the group picture, she wants a hand on him. Too much fun!


Grandpa got the picture!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Looks like so much fun! We are going to Disney World in October, so I will have to get some tips from you when you get back.

Frankie and Krista said...

Ok You went on to many vacations without me!!!