Friday, October 21, 2011

Getting back up on the horse

This post will be more like a journal entry, mostly because I can type faster than I can write and I just have to get this out of my head.
I have been thinking for a couple days now, to myself. "Get back up on that horse Laura". It is so hard to lose this weight. This past week, I only lost .6 lbs. I feel like I should be happy with that but just like on "The Biggest Loser" that just doesn't seem like enough.
The past couple weeks have been kind of like that, just really slow weight loss or none. I would like to say I have an excuse but really, this is what life is about. Things come up in everyone's lives and they have to deal with them. So, I'm dealing with my busy schedule and my pain, just like everyone else. Just wanted to say, "It's hard!" , but most things that are worth it are hard, aren't they?

No comments: